Northeast Boston Vegetarian Food Fest

Gingerfoxx, I recognize that bag!!!!! So awesome to see you using it. Looks like you all had a great time.
The pics were tough because the sun was right in our eyes, but it was a great time, for sure. Hoping to attend again the same time next year. Maybe you need to plan a trip up to visit your family *hint hint*

Reactions: PTree15
I was hoping to be but I'm pretty sure it's my weekend in Albany...reunion with grammar school friends. I'll have to check the dates.

Ok so wait a minute. I'm home from my reunion and the veg fest is next weekend...how did I think I couldn't go because it was the same weekend?
You guys need to let me know if you're definitely going so I can make a plan!

Ok so wait a minute. I'm home from my reunion and the veg fest is next weekend...how did I think I couldn't go because it was the same weekend?
You guys need to let me know if you're definitely going so I can make a plan!
I am planning to go on Saturday, and hopefully getting there closer to when it begins, before it gets too crowded and the good samples are gone. Last year we exchanged cell phone numbers via PM to text each other and work out an ETA and meeting place. What time would work for you?

I don't think I could get there before 11. It's about a four hour drive for me. I left a message with my friend who would be driving me. Waiting to see if she can/wants to go.

KLS, it goes until 6, so we can find you once you get there. You could PM us your cell number.

It's not happening for me. She is not interested. I texted her on Sunday and she said it was too short notice. If I hadn't mixed up the dates I would have planned it better. Oh well...I'll keep trying. She knows I want to go so hopefully next time.

We were going to stay overnight. My friend's son lives just outside of Boston and she wanted to be able to ask him about area hotels. She felt like there wasn't enough time to do sufficient research as to where we could stay that would be close enough to public transportation. It was my fault for mixing up the dates. I thought I was on top of it and that it conflicted with my reunion. Weird because I was interested from the get go, ever since Gingerfoxx, PTree and Scorpius met up last year. I'll have to do better next time. [emoji38]

Reactions: PTree15