Animal-eater is being mean on youtube

Ninaswedish

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hello!

This is my first visit on this website and I hope to find new friends here! <3
I have a problem. I spread compassion for animals in the comment section on a youtube clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxlhmuH ... MiOCB5U91B. An animal-eater started to attack me and now she won't stop. My name is "Nina" and I wrote a comment under "Haifa" comment. A mean person called "Dilvish PA" attacks me now under this comment so I need vegans to help me and give her arguments in the comment section and tell her to stop being so mean.
I am from Sweden and my first language is not English. Please help me- the clip is above.

Much Love // Nina

Hello!

I have a problem. I spread compassion for animals in the comment section on a youtube clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxlhmuH ... MiOCB5U91B. An animal-eater started to attack me and now she won't stop. My name is "Nina" and I wrote a comment under "Haifa" comment. A mean person called "Dilvish PA" attacks me now under this comment so I need vegans to help me and give her arguments in the comment section and tell her to stop being so mean.
I am from Sweden and my first language is not English. Please help me- the clip is above.

Much Love // Nina
Hi Nina. Unfortunately, mean people are actually encouraged by our efforts to spread compassion. In English, these kind of people are called "Internet Trolls". They will never admit that they are wrong, and they find pleasure in causing frustration to others. It's very, very important that you learn to ignore such people. They typically have trouble relating to people in an enjoyable and positive way.

I checked it out. I was mentally prepared to jump in on your behalf. but that comment is so mean I couldn't deal with it.
I'm taking David's advice and just ignoring it.

I do wish i could help with the mean person. i definitely want to be in Turks and Caico after watching the video...

Reactions: Lou
I read the mean person's posts. They are an ignorant person, posing as an intellectual. They are enjoying a pathetic sense of minor power. Ignore, ignore, ignore.

Hello!

Much Love // Nina
Hej. Vad kul att träffa dig. Jag är en engelskman i Göteborg.

Unfortunately, Youtube is full of mean people who want to tear others down. Dilvish is clearly projecting, i.e. accusing you of what he/she is guilty of. I agree with the others. Ignore.

Until watching videos regarding veganism I didn't realize how much hate there was towards us. It's probably one of the reasons why I find it hard to talk openly about being vegan to colleagues and associates as I just don't know if they will react like some of the scum on the YouTube comments. Luckily it's been generally positive when I've talked to people. I probably wouldn't mention it but when people ask why I put soy milk in my tea or I why I don't want a bacon sandwich then I have to bring it up. Like already been said try to ignore these halfwits. Yes, comment on the video but you'll just end up going round in circles with these people so you've got to know when to give up. The problem is a lot of people just don't care about anyone other than themselves and they are unlikely to change their opinions.

• Agree
Reactions: Brian W