Amy's Kitchen Products

Oooh I never tried the EB mac n cheeze. :)
If you try it I'd be curious to know what you think. I didn't like it at all. It had a weird taste that didn't quite sit right with me. I was disappointed. :(

Reactions: ledboots
If you try it I'd be curious to know what you think. I didn't like it at all. It had a weird taste that didn't quite sit right with me. I was disappointed. :(
I love it :shrug:

Taste is subjective. :)

I can taste packet sauces a mile away as there is something very artificial to them. I was just wondering what is the point of having a packet of pasta and sauce as it is just as easily made from scratch ?:)

nothing is really made from scratch though.

I made pasta from flour and egg once. Doesn't take very long to cook and it baint al dente

nothing is really made from scratch though.

I made pasta from flour and egg once. Doesn't take very long to cook and it baint al dente

I have also made pasta but the mess left in the kitchen wasn't worth the faff.

I was talking about the sauce. If you can boil milk, you can make sauce.:p

it wouldn't taste like Earth Balance
I like it. I don't care what anyone says.

Not picking on you for liking it, Danielle. I like lots of things that other people don't like. That's what I meant by taste being subjective. You certainly don't have to defend that you like it...I'm glad it doesn't bother you. [emoji12]

I was more disappointed that I didn't like it because I used to love Kraft Mac n cheese. I may try it again and use a different, more bland non dairy milk. :)

Mmm, I tried the bean soup today as a quick lunch and it was very delicious. I think I will try and recreate it myself from the ingredients as it was filling and tasty.

000599_zpsmvtprmzx.jpg

Organic Hearty Spanish Rice & Red Bean Soup
Ingredients : (Vegan) Vegetables (onions, diced tomatoes, green sweet peppers, courgettes, sweetcorn, tomato puree, green chillies, garlic) (46%), filtered water, red beans (14%), brown rice (7%), sunflower oil, sea salt, herbs and spices, coriander, olive oil.

Mmm, I tried the bean soup today as a quick lunch and it was very delicious. I think I will try and recreate it myself from the ingredients as it was filling and tasty.

000599_zpsmvtprmzx.jpg

Organic Hearty Spanish Rice & Red Bean Soup
Ingredients : (Vegan) Vegetables (onions, diced tomatoes, green sweet peppers, courgettes, sweetcorn, tomato puree, green chillies, garlic) (46%), filtered water, red beans (14%), brown rice (7%), sunflower oil, sea salt, herbs and spices, coriander, olive oil.

That is a good idea as homemade soup is very easy to make.

Has anyone tried Amy's ice cream ?

I wish I didn't have such an aversion to certain spices. It makes it impossible for me to benefit from some of the prepared foods that are available. :(

I have tried the vegan lasagne and the split pea soup recently and thought they were both nice.

Amys products are crazy expensive here! I've had their burritos and non dairy mac and cheese and thought they were just ok

We get the Amy's products on occasion but they are pricey! I have tried quite a few and think they are all pretty good. We do like the bagged meals which serve 2 but they cost too much to buy on a regular basis.

They are quite expensive so I try and buy them when they are on offer as I think they are good quality as well as tasty.

The one thing I didn't like was the vegan burger.:yuck:

I haven't tried the burritos yet, actually, there are still a few meals I haven't tried.Amy's Kitchen UK