8 Free vegan Nailpolish bottles

Have you already tried ELF products fadedone ? I was just wondering about the quality as they are so inexpensive.
Thanx for posting.o_O

I have a few things from ELF...mainly the Mineral Glow and Duo Eyeshadow. I can't say it's the best make up that I've tried, but for being animal friendly, it's definitely more than adequate.

I have tried their eyeshadows, blushes, mascara , and a lot of their make up /beauty tools. I liked all of them with the exception of the mascara which was very clumpy. My sister uses a majority of their products as well and has only had a problem with the mascara also.

I have tried a few of their products. I found the mascara to be awful but I like the concealer. I don't wear much makeup but I was happy to see this brand at Kmart.... now my Kmart has closed.... :(

I have ordered from ELF before and also pick up items from Target.
I'm not huge on makeup, so I'm definitely not as picky as some who wear it a lot or really prefer the more expensive brands, etc. etc. But for the money, I've been happy with it.
I really don't wear much makeup, a little concealer and some powder, a little lip stain. I'm also not great at applying more than that, as I've stabbed myself in the eye with the mascara brush more times than not, plus I try to put on eyeliner and I look like a bandit. *smh*

Oooo, I do see they have lip stains. I may have to try them out. I'm still searching for a good color, something natural looking.