US 3 people dead, over 280 injured from explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon

So it looks like I was wrong, both about the pressure cookers and also about the suspects.

I wonder why they did it. They are so young too. I hope they find him soon so that he cant hurt anyone else.

If I were to guess, I would say that the younger brother probably looked up to his older brother and followed his lead. The older brother seems to have drifted since graduating high school, not finding a place for himself, and probably gravitated to this as a way of making a mark.

Very sad, that so many lives may have been damaged or destroyed for such a mundane reason, but mundane reasons lie at the heart of most evil that is perpetrated.

Reactions: thefadedone
If I were to guess, I would say that the younger brother probably looked up to his older brother and followed his lead. The older brother seems to have drifted since graduating high school, not finding a place for himself, and probably gravitated to this as a way of making a mark.

Very sad, that so many lives may have been damaged or destroyed for such a mundane reason, but mundane reasons lie at the heart of most evil that is perpetrated.

Some people are saying on social media that these young men are a result of what happens when you allow hate to rule your life. I think that is very true.

Reactions: yakherder
Chuck Woolery should stick to Scrabble or whatever gameshow he is hosting these days.

Reactions: ledboots
I hope they take him alive, just to minimize fodder for the conspitacy theorists. Of course, it wouldn't have that effect probably, conspiracy theorists being what they are.

Piers Morgan is focusing on the important ****:

tumblr_mlj2ihxllh1s1r0cio1_500.png