10 Interview Questions to Reveal the Company Behind the Mask

I need to read this on my desktop as I can only see the first five questions. The first paragraph grabbed me right off the bat with regard to fitting in with a company's culture. I think I'll email this to my work email and check it out when I get there. Very interesting stuff. :)

I need to read this on my desktop as I can only see the first five questions. The first paragraph grabbed me right off the bat with regard to fitting in with a company's culture. I think I'll email this to my work email and check it out when I get there. Very interesting stuff. :)

Yea, it's poorly set up. When you click to got to part 2, it sends you to a page with a lot of other articles, making it necessary to search around the page to find the link to the last five.

Last edited:
I'd also like to point out that most skilled interviewers will have anticipated such questions, and will give you prepared answers.

In my experience, the most effective way to assess a company's true culture is to ask to speak with a non-management employee.

Most of the time, they will give you a more accurate picture of what's happening there.