Zinc Deficiency & Male Emissions | Dr Michael Greger of Nutritionfacts.org

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score

Zinc deficiency is a common concern for people interested in going vegan. But just how difficult is it to get adequate zinc on a plant-based diet? And why should men be more cautious than women? In this interview with Dr. Michael Greger of Nutritionfacts.org, we look into the role of zinc in the body, how to get it from plants, and why you men out there may need to keep a zinc-rich snack next to your tissues. Track your zinc with Cronometer: CRON-O-Meter: Track nutrition & count calories

Male emissions?!

Also, I think I read somewhere some time that zink can remove bad breath. Is this true? So do they have a zink deficiency? Can we deduce from this that men with bad breath is "emitting" more than average?!

Male emissions?!

Also, I think I read somewhere some time that zink can remove bad breath. Is this true? So do they have a zink deficiency? Can we deduce from this that men with bad breath is "emitting" more than average?!
Not sure on that...would be interesting! I think there are numerous causes for bad breath,...but this could be one!

I've been taking a zink supplement for about a year now, and I seem to have avoided getting sick almost completely since then. And it's not for lack of exposure, since we have a small child in the house who has had her fair share of colds. Also not for lack of stress.