Questions for dr michael greger on london real tv

RuthLondonReal

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi there!

I work as a guest booker for a podcast and video show called London Real TV, each week our host of the show interviews interesting and inspiring people from around the world. This Sunday we have Dr Michael Greger (you can tune in live from 3.30pm BST on his Facebook page)

Please can you let me know any questions you might have for him regarding a plant based/whole foods diet? It might be a request for tips, specific questions about certain foods, parenting food advice etc. Anything you would love to know from such a renowned nutritionist!

I look forward to hearing your ideas.

Ruth

Hi Ruth
I have read the book (How not to die) and have incorporated at least 90% of Dr G's advice into my diet. But I really struggle with giving up wine. I only drink red wine and prefer Rioja, though I know it's stronger than most wines. I normally drink just 1 glass before I eat, sometimes none and when I am eating out with friends (say once or twice a month) I have 3 glasses. For everything Dr G says I can find a 100 reasons to continue with the wine. Can he say anything to help me, to make it easier to give up or to reconcile me to my little vice?
PS a quick read of this forum should help to provide many questions for your show.