Your plant based Audible reading list/ recommendations?

Jotaro

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi, I'm looking for more recommendations. I have a few credits saved up.

Here's what I've read (or what I recommend):

Must reads:
How not to die: Dr Greger's masterpiece, over 17 hours of eye opening information, everyone vegan or not should read this.

China study: Really convinced me to go vegan. Over 18 hours.

Good reads:
The starch solution: By John McDougall. Just under 7 hours: He has some interesting takes.

How not to diet: Dr Greger. Great for anyone wanting to lose weight, 23 hours of the science of losing weight and practical tips. Lot of stuff I dismissed as bro science has actual science behind it, made me reconsider a lot.

Forks over knifes: 2 hours. If you watched the documentary, this might pique your curiosity. It's only 2 hours long. I'd recommend to people new to veganism and want a follow up to the documentary. Or people who want a short read.

For vegan runners:
Finding Ultra: By Rich Roll. His personal journey to finding the plantbased diet. An incredible but true account of achieving one of the most awe-inspiring midlife physical transformations ever. Reading this really was the beginning of me turning vegan. Really inspirational. He has a podcast too.

Eat and Run, My Unlikely Journey to ultramaration Greatness: By Scott Jurek
Another inspirational vegan runner.

Reactions: Lou
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I've listened to Fast Food Genocide and Eat to Live, both by Joel Fuhrman. Becoming Vegan by Brenda Davis has a lot of good information too.

Reactions: Lou