Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Snakes, spiders, or sharks

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Other humans

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Public speaking

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
The number one fear I have is that something bad will happen to loved ones. I don't worry about dying apart from thinking about what would happen to my animals if I wasn't here.

I'm not scared of thunderstorms or aliens but all the others on the list.:D Sharks and crocodiles terrify me. I don't like flying by plane or going by boat as I think there will be an accident. I also worry about being physically or sexually attacked or being the victim of a robbery. Oh yes, heights as well.

The worst is going up a hill in a car, and then the hill just gets steeper and steeper until the car rolls over backwards.

That, and a sharp object slowly poked into your eye.

Obviously, poisonous bugs, snakes and sharks are high on the list as well.

I used to get dreams where I would bounce, or somehow end up high in the sky, and then I would fall. When I hit the ground I would wake up in pain.

And also large waves...!

I'm scared of being in a car crash (really scared of being on the road in general tbh....I feel like it's so dangerous!), spiders & someone I love dying.

I think you're more likely to be seriously hurt by a human than dogs, spiders, snakes, and sharks combined. I had one close encounter because he didn't like me looking at him, and we had another person walk on our street who seemed a bit crazy. If you do a lot of walking outside, you may meet these kinds of people.

There's always that chance aliens would make the world a better place. I would welcome them happily. I do fear for the other six though.

I selected "other humans", which would include omnivores, too.

Well, I am not really afraid they might do something to me, but they harm everything else...

Reactions: Danielle
I selected "other humans", which would include omnivores, too.

Well, I am not really afraid they might do something to me, but they harm everything else...
I'm afraid that people would do something to me :/

Other humans often, as some people are just pure evil. My worst fear is that someone shall kidnap my dogs and mistreat and kill them. If so happens, you will probably find me on all newspaper world wide. The crazy dogowner that took revenge...

Reactions: Danielle
I like it being big because then we aren't that big a deal.

being small doesn't make us insignificant, in the same way that being small doesn't make an AIDS virus insignificant....I'm afraid.
If you try to imagine humans ever creating a self replicating Death Star, then you might see what I mean.

Snakes, heights and big dogs I'm not familiar with. Once I get to know the dogs, though, and realize they won't attack me, I'm cool with them.