TV & Film Your favorite Halloween movie or TV show...

D

Digger

I love Halloween... what is your favorite TV show or movie that you watch on this scary night?

These are some of my favorite scary movies:

When a Stranger Calls
House on Haunted Hill (1959 Version)
Fire in the Sky
Pet Semetary
Nightmare on Elm Street
The Shining
Jaws

And I always have to watch, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

:)

I forgot to add Hocus Pocus!

I can never remember movie titles, but I like some of those parody scary movies.

Also, I like monsters and ghosts, but not if they've wasted a lot of money trying to make them look "real", or hired expensive actors or included lots of expensive special effects. So it's got to be low-budget with focus on the story. The story's got to be good. But I don't like black-and-white movies, it's got to have colour, so those old vampire movies are no good.

Is there a Halloween-themed movie like that out there, the kind that I like? :p

Edit: I guess it's okay if the story is pants as well, eps. if it's unintentionally funny.

I usually watch whatever crappy horror film they have on TV on Halloween.:D Halloween is an awesome film and there are a few unintentionally hilarious parts.

I thought the Scream films were clever and I especially liked Scream 2.

I have to say I'm not a fan of horror movies and I'm always glad once Halloween is past and all the horror movies and ghost story shows end for another year.

I like those Good Witch movies that have been on Hallmark Channel. Another one is coming up.

I'll bet Digger agrees: October should be Vincent Price month - so many awesome Halloween flicks to his credit.
You know it! There are just too many good ones to mention here but the two Dr. Phibes films are my favorites of his.

Reactions: Dedalus
I like those Good Witch movies that have been on Hallmark Channel. Another one is coming up.

:starshower: I thought I was the only VVer who watched the Hallmark Channel, lol. I like the Good Witch movies...I think this is going to be the 4th installment! :)