Woody Harrelson insists on vegan boots

Ah right, well that explains it - I am very new here. I thought it was an interesting article worth sharing, perhaps you might post the link instead ;)

:up:
Ah right, well that explains it - I am very new here. I thought it was an interesting article worth sharing, perhaps you might post the link instead ;)

:) Links seem to be enabled for you now anyway, it's just an anti spam measure.

Was really pleased to see Woody Harrelson insisting on vegan attire for his role in the recent Hunger Games movie. A wonderful example of ethics!
http://www.ecorazzi.com/2014/01/10/woody-harrelson-proudly-dons-vegan-boots-in-hunger-games/
He also insisted on eating vegan Twinkies in Zombieland. He is one of the few vegan celebrities that I believe will NEVER go back to eating meat and dairy. His ethics and passion are strong unlike some of the other vegan celebrities.

He also insisted on eating vegan Twinkies in Zombieland. He is one of the few vegan celebrities that I believe will NEVER go back to eating meat and dairy. His ethics and passion are strong unlike some of the other vegan celebrities.

Yes, I heard this too. I seem to keep meeting people who have known him personally and from what I can tell, he's the real thing and very connected to sentient life - in it all the way!

Reactions: Amy SF
He is awesome in that regard. There is no middle ground with him. I love it.

Yeah, he's one of the few celebs where it seems to be a real commitment, rather than a passing phase.

Reactions: Dedalus
It's great to see celebs that become vegan not only for a phase of promotion.