Why does nowhere make a none wool mens overvcoat...

Joe_forrest

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi there, can someone please help me. I am literally at the end of my tether lol.

I just want to buy a new coat. Sounds simple enough, doesn't it...

Why does no one make one of these that isn't made of wool...

https://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/prod...-93ff20d3-7560-40de-b871-b717c1b56fc2_600.jpg

WHY lol.

Are there no people who wear a suit, who are vegan lol. Of course there are! What do these people do...

I just want a full length overcoat not made using animal products... Is that too much to ask :?

Please help, this has been going on for about 9 months now. The coat I have is made of wool, I bought it before I became vegan. And honestly, it is falling to bits. I look like a tramp.

I appreciate you looking. But that is not a full length coat. A full length coat is below the knee.

yeah I've been looking into this as well. Unfortunately, as far as mens fashion and clothing are concerned there is a very small vegan friendly industry.Its almost non existent. I think that as the vegan community grows and becomes more accepted in general society there will be a change in this. But as of right now, options are very limited.

The overcoat is kinda a classic staple clothing item that traditionally been made using wool. Im sure theres some oddball overcoat out there that isn't made using the material but typically they will be made using wool. Its almost like trying to find a denim jacket made using another material.Its a bit of a contradiction.

I think theres space in the marketplace for a mens vegan friendly clothing company to take place. But the market has to be there in order for this to happen.

Hope I could help.

-Thomas