Who is your favorite vegan celebrity?

Can't say this news puts Kate Moss in the Favorite Vegan Celebrity category but it does, IMHO, elevate out of the vegan celebrity doghouse.

She also scores some points for starting a new vegan/cruelty free "wellness" brand. whatever that is.

Didn't know that Kate Moss launched her own brand. Unlike the launches of other celebrity brands, here the person thought about the goal. I think this project needs to be supported.

My favorite vegan celebrity is Alicia Silverstone. She has been vegan for over 20 years and is an outspoken advocate for animal rights and veganism. She has written multiple books about the lifestyle and even started her own vegan food company, The Kind Life.

Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
My favorite vegan celebrity is Alicia Silverstone. She has been vegan for over 20 years and is an outspoken advocate for animal rights and veganism. She has written multiple books about the lifestyle and even started her own vegan food company, The Kind Life.
She has never been my favorite. but is in my top ten
Some of her crazy comments have dropped her a few points.

Also I was young and inexperienced when I titled this thread. Although it is a good hook and gotten a few people to drop in.
Nowadays, I tend to use it as a place to put any celebrity news I find

I just scrolled back and looked at some of the older posts. IMHO, this is a very interesting thread.

Sadie Sink from Stranger Things said she has been a vegan for 6 years back in 2022.

Stranger Things’ Sadie Sink Says 'Everyone Should Consider' A Vegan Lifestyle
Sink became a vegan aged 14, having been convinced by Stella friend Woody Harrelson to give up animal products. She uses her voice for positive change, narrating the animal rights documentary, Dominion, in 2008.​

This thread has taught who some vegan celebrities are. I had no idea. But I'm not very up on the celebrity scene these days, so it's probably more my fault. I get a little fuzzy on the stars du jour after "Lord of the Rings."

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC