Which Daily supplements do you Consume?

Rose (CheapLazyVegan), one of my favorite YouTubers just sent me an email promoting a supplement called Compliment Essential.
She points out that it is expensive but she also points out that with Complement Essential you can stop taking all your other supplements.
I still have to do the math to see how much more it would cost. Also if the amounts match my needs. But that it would simplify my supplementing is a big plus.
Rose is also letting us know about a 15% discount at checkout. Code: cheaplazyvegan.

1697125843365.png

Reactions: PTree15
Well, I was getting low on some of my supplements. So I finally sat down to do the math.

I don't take as much of mg, d3, or omega 3 as there is in Complement Essential.
But maybe I should. so after making adjustments for dosage, my vitamins cost me about $1.20 /day
The Complement Essential would cost about 1.50 a day.

That's a difference of about 10 bucks a month.

The major part of my supplements is the Omega 3s. Right now I only take half of what in the complement. if I continue to do that its only 70¢ a day. so about $20 more a month for the complement.

What are your thoughts?

• Informative
Reactions: Brian W
Well, I was getting low on some of my supplements. So I finally sat down to do the math.

But maybe I should. so after making adjustments for dosage, my vitamins cost me about $1.20 /day

The major part of my supplements is the Omega 3s. Right now I only take half of what in the complement. if I continue to do that its only 70¢ a day. so about $20 more a month for the complement.

What are your thoughts?
are you basing that on the 3 a day serving size?

I take two tablets of B12 a week, usually on Mondays, so I took it today. I started taking folic acid as I read many women can be deficient. I am taking chewable vitamin D again now it is heading towards winter.

I take lysine, milk thistle and turmeric off and on.

I used to take vegan omega 3, but I ran out and I haven't replaced it.

B12, Omega algae, iron and a multivitamin, all vegan.
I have some D too, but rarely take it. Just go outside in the light for 30 mins should be enough.
Now Winter is setting in I'll start back on it.

Reactions: PTree15

What are your thoughts?
@Lou did you try these? How are things going with them?

@Lou did you try these? How are things going with them?
No I haven't tried it yet.
Not sure why.
One of those non-decision decisions .
Hadn't thought about it lately.
Now that you reminded me I will give it some more thought

One thing I don't like is that its one pill three times a day,
Although I take a lot of pills every day - they are all at once. And since I have one of those little medical pill containers - it just takes me a minute once a week to get organized.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Brian W
Personally, I like to keep it simple with my supplements. I focus on essentials like B12, Vitamin D, and Omega-3s to ensure I'm covering my bases.
It's all about supporting my overall well-being and ensuring I'm meeting my nutritional needs on a plant-based diet. As for how I view supplements in terms of veganism, I see them as a helpful tool to complement my diet and address any potential gaps. It's all about balance and listening to what my body needs. Also, I've heard that too much protein in hair can affect its health, so it's something to keep in mind as you navigate your vegan journey.