When wolves change rivers

That was quite interesting. Thanks for posting.

That should be a lesson to those in Europe (e.g. Norway and Sweden) who wants to kill wolves (and other predators, such as bears and wolverines) because they kill sheep that farmers recklessly let loose without supervision all over in the mountains and forests.

That was quite interesting. Thanks for posting.

That should be a lesson to those in Europe (e.g. Norway and Sweden) who wants to kill wolves (and other predators, such as bears and wolverines) because they kill sheep that farmers recklessly let loose without supervision all over in the mountains and forests.

The ranchers in Northwestern United States have been trying to kill off wolves forever. It's an ongoing battle to keep them protected.

Indeed. Sadly people can be a bit blinkered though. Yet, you never know when that 'aha' moment might strike for these disrespectful people who kill needlessly.

I've never heard of a wolverine before (apart from in the X-men movie)!

Attenborough's voice makes a video like this even more enjoyable for me. I wish he did every documentary.