What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

Some of the mangoes for my tree. I think we might have pulled them a little too early cuz they're still hard. I need to figure out how to freeze them because I don't want to lose all those mangoes.View attachment 30708

Peel and slice or cut into cubes. Place into a freezer bag.

Some of the mangoes for my tree. I think we might have pulled them a little too early cuz they're still hard. I need to figure out how to freeze them because I don't want to lose all those mangoes.View attachment 30708
Impressive! My mom loved mangoes. She would peel and cut them into slices and freeze. She ate them frozen and she got my daughter hooked on them too. Sadly I was never a fan of mangoes for some reason.

@SuicideBlonde -- Trader Joes had a frozen mango sticky rice dessert yearssss ago that I loved! Closest I've come is to semi freeze, like 20 min maybe? mango halves, then topping with hot sticky rice and a bit of sugar or syrup
That sounds good even though I don't like mango!

Lemons, limes and pineapple (the pineapple is in the freezer). I need more fruit.
Oooo I never thought to freeze pineapple! 🤔

I went to Costco and got another pineapple, this time for $2.99! I read they don't open after they are picked so I hope I picked a good one.

I also bought a two pack of personal watermelon and cantaloupe. I don't think there will be any more cherries in my future but I still have half a jar from last time. I'm really good at only having 4-6 cherries a day.

And I have the old standbys of apples and bananas. I'm feeling fortunate to have so much fruit.

Reactions: PTree15