What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

Apples, two over-ripe bananas...fruit flies. :(

Apricots, yellow nectarines, white grapes. A huge Cavaillon melon is sitting in the fridge and a whole bunch of bananas are now in the freezer.

Reactions: KLS52
I fancy some nectarines and grapes. All I have is bananas and a few lemons in my fruit bowl.

I think not very much, except oranges (or I might have consumed the last one today) and a big heap of bananas which are about to go bad. Though Jen has promised to make something out of them one of these days.

Gala apples, Granny Smiths, oranges, an avocado, bananas, a tomato.

Fresh garden tomatoes, a gift; bananas; an avocado; apples; tasteless oranges.

That's why they are still sitting there...otherwise they'd be gone! Lol

Reactions: ledboots
A new grocery store opened in town and they had crazy grand opening sales to get people in the door. I got a huge Florida avocado for $0.99. I just set it on my kitchen scale and it weighs about 1 3/4lbs! I got a large watermelon for $2.50, some nectarines and Granny Smith apples for $0.99/lb and a bunch of bananas.

A new grocery store opened in town and they had crazy grand opening sales to get people in the door. I got a huge Florida avocado for $0.99. I just set it on my kitchen scale and it weighs about 1 3/4lbs! I got a large watermelon for $2.50, some nectarines and Granny Smith apples for $0.99/lb and a bunch of bananas.
Score!

I now have a large Galia melon, peaches, yellow nectarines and white grapes all sitting nicely in my fruit bowl.
I went to the farmer's market, not a good time of year here, but got cantaloupe, watermelon, tomatoes, bananas, plantains, red grapes. Everything in the fridge except the bananas and tomatoes due to the heat/humidity in the house.

Reactions: Tom L. and Val