What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

Apples, pears, bananas, persimmons, mangos, guava, and hopefully soon some durian again as the season approaches again (although I would keep that in the fridge, in multiple layers of plastic bags)

Best regards,
Andy

Persimmons, bananas, apples, pears, navel oranges, and in the fridge I have some strawberries. Reaaaaally early for strawberries I know, but I was really in the mood for them and they were on sale today.

I really love fruit, hehe.

Reactions: KLS52
I have two fruit bowls. In one, 5 Fuji apples and an Asian pear. In the other, two rapidly ripening bananas and a box of grape tomatoes.

1.250 kg of kiwis and 2 punnets of strawberries. I may buy a coconut later on today.

I had to look this up. We don't use that word here in the US, at least not that I know of.

1. Punnet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punnet Cached
    A punnet is a small container for the gathering and sale of fruit and vegetables, typically small berries. The word is largely confined to Commonwealth countries and ...

Reactions: Tom L. and KLS52
Apples and bananas...need more fruit. Maybe I will get some kiwis.

5 bananas & 5 apples haha. Definitely need some more variety! Although there are frozen blueberries, mixed berries & mango chunks in the freezer as I use them for smoothies.

I have Fair trade Jaffa oranges, Golden Delicious apples, white grapes and avocados.

Reactions: shyvas
Apples, oranges and an avocado. And chocolate cookie wafers.