What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

Apples, clementines, blueberries, black seedless grapes, canned pineapple (not in the fruit bowl but a fruit!). I've been into the canned pineapple lately, I like the taste and it seems to help my digestion. I also read if you drink 1/2 glass of pineapple juice an hour before bedtime, you don't wake up all stuffed up.

Cotton wool feeling in my mouth. It meant it wasn't ripe!

It's been so long since I've eaten one.

Reactions: HappyRoxy
A few apples and pears. The bananas are in the refrigerator. I’m hoping to salvage them for baking but it may already be too late. 🙁

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Ask me now what I have in my fruit bowl… :bd::mango::tomato:

I bought bananas, apples, Bosc pears, kiwi, peaches, tomatoes and avocado!

I’m very sad that there was no watermelon though. It was my first choice. 😭

I just gave the last apple to the backyard. Strawberries in fridge, and more in freezer with some blueberries, I think.
I really need some GOOD watermelon! GOOD grapes! Both have been not so good. Grapes too ripe, watermelon seemed like it had gotten frozen
So sick of the 'helpful tips on how to pick a watermelon'. Every one I buy checks all those what to look for 🙄

GOOD grapes! Both have been not so good. Grapes too ripe,
🙄
Down under ,the supermarket’s don’t mind if you try the different varieties in the shop before you buy
Well that’s what I do anyway 😎

So sick of the 'helpful tips on how to pick a watermelon'. Every one I buy checks all those what to look for 🙄
I saw a TikTok that said it should have dark green color, two finger widths between the stripes, and a decent size yellow patch from where it lies on the ground. I bought my first whole seedless watermelon for $5 yesterday using these tips. And hit the jackpot. I’m not fooled into thinking this will work every time. I think I got lucky. But then it could be a good crop because I’ve been paying $5 for the cut quarter pieces and got tired of paying so much money. But at least I can see what the inside looks like and they have all been really good. So I’m sure it must be a good crop for the whole one to be really good too.