What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

No comments on the fruit hammock; I'm rather surprised at you lot! :D
It’s very cute! I don’t think I’d want it in my kitchen. I have limited counter space and while it isn’t sitting on the counter, it’s still bulky to me. If I had a nice big kitchen I would buy it.

I don’t keep my fruit in the kitchen. I have a dining area with a small storage cabinet and I keep my fruit on top of that. I don’t even have a nice fruit bowl lol. I use a plastic container for now. But it’s on my Christmas wish list.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
It’s very cute! I don’t think I’d want it in my kitchen. I have limited counter space and while it isn’t sitting on the counter, it’s still bulky to me. If I had a nice big kitchen I would buy it.

I don’t keep my fruit in the kitchen. I have a dining area with a small storage cabinet and I keep my fruit on top of that. I don’t even have a nice fruit bowl lol. I use a plastic container for now. But it’s on my Christmas wish list.

I used to have a stainless steel fruit bowl on the counter top but since have replaced it by a acrylic cake stand.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
An apple I don't even want. I got tricked by the produce guy. One week I bought Empire apples, and they were good. I went back and the produce guy was stocking and asked me which ones I wanted. I said Empire and he said he thought the signs were mixed up, and what I was picking were Cortland. Well, I didn't think so, Empire aren't squat, but I took his word and switched. Yeah, he was wrong. I',m very picky about apples
Other than that is blueberries in the freezer

An apple I don't even want. I got tricked by the produce guy. One week I bought Empire apples, and they were good. I went back and the produce guy was stocking and asked me which ones I wanted. I said Empire and he said he thought the signs were mixed up, and what I was picking were Cortland. Well, I didn't think so, Empire aren't squat, but I took his word and switched. Yeah, he was wrong. I',m very picky about apples
Other than that is blueberries in the freezer
I feel your pain. When I lived in Canada, Ambrosia apples were my favourite apples. Galas were boring to me, and red delicious weren't delicious to me because their skin seemed so thick and uninviting.

• Agree
Reactions: EllieW
3 MacIntosh apples, an acorn squash, bananas (oranges are in the fridge, frozen berries in the freezer) oh, a 2 cabbages are also in the fruit bowl as they were on sale this week for 29 cents per pound.... now I just have to eat them

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I feel your pain. When I lived in Canada, Ambrosia apples were my favourite apples. Galas were boring to me, and red delicious weren't delicious to me because their skin seemed so thick and uninviting.
I loathe 'delicious' apples! Gala are hit or miss, ok if they're really firm and crisp. Never tried Ambrosia.
I like crisp, somewhat tart, juicy apples. Empire and Braeburn are my favorites

I loathe 'delicious' apples! Gala are hit or miss, ok if they're really firm and crisp. Never tried Ambrosia.
I like crisp, somewhat tart, juicy apples. Empire and Braeburn are my favorites
You might not like the ambrosia then, they are more sweet. You'd probably like pink lady apples. They are more tart. Haha - a Tart Pink Lady :)

I saw pomegranates when I was at Trader Joe’s and was tempted to buy one but I don’t know how to know when they are good/ripe. I almost bought a persimmon too. Maybe next time.

I saw pomegranates when I was at Trader Joe’s and was tempted to buy one but I don’t know how to know when they are good/ripe. I almost bought a persimmon too. Maybe next time.

They have to be slightly soft when you touch them. We get them growing on bushes in my neighbourhood. I'm going to Lidl's to buy a kilo of persimmons. Somehow, I left the pack at the shop (before I paid for them) the other day! ;)