Whatcha Eatin?

steel cut oats/split red lentils, cranberries, molasses, date, mixed berries, banana, ground flax, maple syrup, walnuts, pumpkins seeds and toast with peanut butter

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15
A big bowl of popcorn seasoned with garlic powder, Everything but the Bagel, salt and some nutritional yeast flakes.

Reactions: Emma JC
steel cut oats/split red lentils, cranberries, molasses, date, mixed berries, banana, ground flax, maple syrup, walnuts, pumpkins seeds and toast with peanut butter

Emma JC
That's kinda inspirational, oat groats with red lentils would cook at the same time in the Instant Pot. I do wish I had more fresh cranberries!
I think I'll look into cranberry powder

I hardly ate that much yesterday and I have a silly amount of food in the fridge to use up. I am going to have to do some meal planning.

• Friendly
I had a green smoothie and I'm going to make a carrot, lentil, pepper and tomato soup and have toasted sourdough with it.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
That's kinda inspirational, oat groats with red lentils would cook at the same time in the Instant Pot. I do wish I had more fresh cranberries!
I think I'll look into cranberry powder

I use frozen cranberries - I may consider buy fresh and freezing them myself, when they are available, however frozen is cheaper than dried and I am not fond of using dried unless I have no fresh - I do try to get them on sale and I put them in while the oats/lentils are cooking and the rest of the thawed frozen berries I put on top with the banana.

today is rolled oats with soy crumbs and I don't put in cranberries with the rolled oats (just a weekend treat)

Emma JC