Whatcha Eatin?

I used last night's leftovers and made finger sandwiches with ww sourdough bread, spread, French mustard and thinly sliced marinated tofu. A warm cauliflower salad with French mustard vinaigrette, sunflower seeds plus a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
A small portion of almond milk /chocolate pudding.
Apple & cinnamon infusion.

Just have eaten another half of nice chocolate by company "Communarka", which existed in SU since 1905 (now it realeases a few varieties of chocolate in "authentic" covers). The one that is vegan is theoretically "bitter", but it doesn't seem bitter to me at all. As soon as i didn't like carob (and i doubt i'll be buying carob powder and making chocolate myself), i was trying to find relatively harmless vegan chocolate. But despite that many of them were vegan in fact,- they were very tough for my digestion, and i regretted i had been eating them. But this one (by Communarka) is very good.:yes: I can eat it even if i have overeaten. A couple days ago it appeared on discount, and i was able to buy a few (i missed my bus stop, and accidentally got off near the "Fives" grocer, haha). Then i made mom buy more.:p I also have some of "Eco" chocolate, which is a famous vegan brand here, but it's not the best for me:shrug:, though it's still very good, comparing to other non-vegan brands which release allegedly vegan things.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTree15 and Brian W
A marinated tofu sandwich on Italian bread with baby spinach and horseradish aioli and a handful of tortilla chips.

Reactions: Val
Leek & lentil soup with granary baguette and spread.
A coleslaw with vinaigrette, pumpkin seeds and yeast flakes.
Berries with Alpro coconut yogurt.
Apple & cinnamon infusion.

Reactions: Val and KLS52
Grilled bean burger ( pinto bean) served with creamy mash and boiled carrots plus a drizzle of evo and a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
Alpro soya yogurt.

Reactions: Val