Whatcha Eatin?

I made French toast with two day old Artisan bread, just a hint of orange and cinnamon. Maple Syrup and I even dusted it with confectioner’s sugar, lol. It was so good. I had three pieces! But really 1.5 because the bread is sliced long (it’s a round loaf) and then I cut it in half. So I had three halves. Not that I couldn’t eat three whole slices because I easily could. 😁

I am so bad! I couldn't resist buying some fresh made bagels yesterday, as I tried to walk by the store ignoring their big sign out front. So of course I had to find some yummy plant-based cream cheeze to spread on them. I usually just buy the cinnamon bagels, but this time I bought a half dozen assorted. This morning is an everything bagel. Yummy!

breakfast beans/onions/jalapenos and as we don't have any bread I am going to make an extra bagel to put the beans on instead of toast and then will also have a Just Egg patty/bagel/cheez/jalapeno - an orange

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Veganite and KLS52
I made French toast with two day old Artisan bread, just a hint of orange and cinnamon. Maple Syrup and I even dusted it with confectioner’s sugar, lol. It was so good. I had three pieces! But really 1.5 because the bread is sliced long (it’s a round loaf) and then I cut it in half. So I had three halves. Not that I couldn’t eat three whole slices because I easily could. 😁
Sounds delicious😁

Reactions: Veganite and KLS52
Hubby made a nice gnocchi and veg soup. Perfect!

Edit:
That was last night's supper
This morning breakfast was TJs Os cereal with flaxmeal oatbran, craisins, gojis and soy milk. A couple of clementine and a cup of coffee.
The antiviral meds for covid leave a horrid metallic taste in one's mouth, does not mix well with coffee....