Whatcha Eatin?

I think maybe peanut butter and jam and banana pita sandwich.
EDIT: and a chickpea salad sandwich too, hummus, tahini, mustard, maple syrup, lemon juice, garlic powder, green onions, celery, cayenne, paprika, dill

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
WHOA- that's an interesting flavor combination. I'd think everything would go together except maybe the mustard and maple syrup- but I'd try that too- at least once. If it didn't do it for me, I'd finish it (hater of food waste that I am), but not make it again.

I think dill is a seriously under-rated herb. It's easy to grow, too. A patch of dill on a warm, sunny summer day smells AMAZING.

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
WHOA- that's an interesting flavor combination. I'd think everything would go together except maybe the mustard and maple syrup- but I'd try that too- at least once. If it didn't do it for me, I'd finish it (hater of food waste that I am), but not make it again.

I think dill is a seriously under-rated herb. It's easy to grow, too. A patch of dill on a warm, sunny summer day smells AMAZING.

you don't really notice the maple flavour, it just adds a bit of sweet and the mustard add a bit of zing and depth of flavour - I often make sauces for rice dishes etc that combine those flavours and I love it - the basic recipe that I followed was partially from Minimalist Baker online - the sandwich was very good btw

today is steel cut oats and toast with pb day

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15