Whatcha Eatin?

White toast with grape tomatoes and mayo. Green tea. I'm probably going to have some fruit later. I ate three peaches yesterday as they were so nice.:)

Reactions: Brian W and Emma JC
I just had a few roasted, salted, mixed nuts.
That just went on my 'what I'm craving' list! They really need to be really fresh though- like I should go the nut place that's on the way to the big Indian grocer.

Just finished a jar of bread & butter pickles and put cukes on my grocery list to marinate in the juice

Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W
I had a strange breakfast, steamed asparagus and carrots with a big slice of sourdough with vegan butter. Black coffee. Very nice, though.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
Dinner tonight is an old favourite which I love!!! Vegan tikka masala. We cook the following recipe and add peas and mushrooms. This is such a good meal. We make enough for two or three nights. I'm odd - I can eat the same meal for weeks on end without tiring of it... How you could possibly eat this and declare it's no good without meat I don't know.

still trying to decide between something simple banana/peanut butter or a full noodley soup day, arrgghhh

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

the banana peanut butter won

today is my honey's birthday so we are having Everything bagels with Just Egg patties and Gardein breakfast sausage and OJ

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Brian W and Raven