Whatcha Eatin?

Leftover cauliflower & potato salad, sliced peeled tomatoes, black Greek olives, gem lettuce, a slice
of tofu bake with vinaigrette & a sprinkle of Cornish sea salt.
A few cracked black pepper crisps.
A glass of tequila flavored shandy with a squirt of lime juice.

Reactions: Emma JC
I was thinking about making that in my air fryer. I need some Frank's hot sauce.

Simnett Nutrition had a great recipe for Buffalo sauce (with Franks) cauliflower wings on his last video - worth checking out.

I had a w/w tortilla wrap with pb/jam and a banana today and just had some popcorn for a snack.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Simnett Nutrition had a great recipe for Buffalo sauce (with Franks) cauliflower wings on his last video - worth checking out.

I had a w/w tortilla wrap with pb/jam and a banana today and just had some popcorn for a snack.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I used to follow him on YT, but unsubscribed for some reason. I will check that video out.:)

Reactions: Emma JC
I'm about to have one of these plant based chocolate cupcakes we bought.:)

Attachments

• 20220711_164347.jpg
    20220711_164347.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W
A toasted whole grain bagel with vegan mayo, blue cheese/Parmesan that I got at Aldi and sliced garden tomatoes!

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I had leftover Chinese. Veggies in black bean sauce and rice.

I was going to have my berries with ice cream for dessert but they didn't defrost in the fridge yet. I've put foil over the bowl and left it on the kitchen counter.

A salad of kale, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, shredded carrots, cucumber slices, olives, dill pickle slices, pepperoncini and a chopped Boca chik'n patty topped with Italian dressing.