Whatcha Eatin?

A ww multi seed wrap with melted Violife, a Cumberland style shroomdog,sliced cucumbers,
gem lettuce, hot jalapeno sauce,Tajin
A coconut milk yogurt with a few drops of lemon (Sainsbury's) and sweetener.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
A summer salad ; gem lettuce,sliced avocado,peas,micro planed English cucumber, crispy fried strips of warm PP vacon,
vinaigrette,pumpkin seeds & yeast flakes. The pb bacon tasted just like the authentic thing and was delicious. My flat now
smells of fried bacon! :confounded:

Rhubarb with coconut milk yogurt/sweetener

A Platinum Jubliee cocktail ; gin, Zero tonic,a few drops of Elderflower, a few strips of English cucumber. Delicious.

1654427480226.png

I had a cheeze sandwich and some crisps. Not very healthy!

I am going to have houmous with veggies later, sliced up celery, carrots and bell pepper.

Whole wheat toast with Aldi orange marmalade. Aldi strawberry jam and orange marmalade are both sugar only, no corn syrups, and both under $2. Aldi German roast coffee
I bought the orange marmalade for tofu. Like mixed with chili garlic sauce, maybe some rice vinegar, and marinade

I'd appreciate any recipe ideas for orange marmalade!

A ww multi seed wrap with melted Cheddar style Nurishh cheese, a slice of light Quorn,sliced avocado, gem
lettuce, hot jalapeno sauce, Tajin.

Rhubarb with coconut milk yogurt/sweetener.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Only a smoothie so far. Banana, berries and some kale. I am going to make us "bacon" sandwiches when my husband gets up.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15