Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salad of tomatoes, raw beets and raw cauliflower with oil-free citrus dressing and apple cider vinegar;
Marinated yuba;
Prunes, mandarin oranges, kumquats, cashews, kuraga and rakhat-lokum of different kinds.:lick:

Reactions: PTree15
Black soup of peas, green beans, corn, red beans, shredded cabbage, cayenne salsa, yeast seasoning, sumac, black cumin flour and flaxseed flour;
Jerusalem hummus on "veggie" bread;
Gurian-style cabbage;
Korean-style yuba;
Home-made pickled cuckes;
Pickled jalapeños;
Marshwort drench liquor;
Prunes; uzbekh kuraga;
White soy coconut chocolate.:p

Reactions: PTree15
A wholemeal wrap filled with spicy mushrooms & kidney beans plus avocado & bit of grated vegan cheese.

Reactions: Val
I am going to have a vegan sausage grinder with sauerkraut, onions and mustard.

Chik'n patty with spicy vegan mayo, roasted Brussels sprouts, spinach salad with Italian dressing, and a slice of Italian bread with Earth Balance. Also, a glass of red wine.

A hummus sandwich with red onions, olives, pickles and spinach; a handful of potato chips.

I finished off the Rice Krispies treats, thank goodness! I need to get the junk food gone, baby, gone!

Reactions: hungryraccoon
Oh, I had a big chopped salad for lunch. My body is actually craving, light healthy food. I’m glad to get back to better eating and out of this holiday food mode I’ve been in.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Hummus and celery. I'm still in holiday junk food mode, haha. But I have been craving salads, which I've had twice in the past couple of days. The supply of junk is almost gone, though, which is good.

Reactions: Val and KLS52
A Christmas gift. They are amazing. Even better than Almond Joy.
5AFFC6B0-79E8-41EB-84DB-B1310A03E224.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.