Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wholewheat linguine with sliced smoked vegan sausage, lemon pepper and spread.
A persimmon.
A mug of apple & cinnamon infusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Val
I've got a decaff coffee with oat milk, my advent calendar chocolate & a Pulsin chocolate orange oaty bar.

Butternut squash soup with a few TJs crispy fried onions thrown in. So good! :lick:

Butternut squash soup with a few TJs crispy fried onions thrown in. So good! :lick:

I also like bns soup as long as it has other ingredients to balance out the sweetness. I also like to sprinkle smoked paprika plus a drizzle of oil onto it before serving.

I also like bns soup as long as it has other ingredients to balance out the sweetness. I also like to sprinkle smoked paprika plus a drizzle of oil onto it before serving.
This is my third batch because it came out so good the first time. I add cauliflower and potatoes. So it’s really cream of cauliflower potato butternut squash soup. Lol.

This is my third batch because it came out so good the first time. I add cauliflower and potatoes. So it’s really cream of cauliflower potato butternut squash soup. Lol.

I also make a cream of, when making soup. I'm not keen on having diced vegetables floating around in stock. I usually lightly brown onions, garlic and add an apple, tomato passata, smoked paprika and a few florets of cauliflower. Just before serving, a quirt of lemon juice plus a drizzle of oil.

Reactions: KLS52
I had a Christmas style breakfast ; mincemeat flavoured milk coffee. A bowl of hot porridge with a huge dollop of warm mincemeat and warm cinnamon flavoured apples cubes with a huge drizzle of soya cream.

I had a protein bar for lunch.
I'm now having a small baguette sandwich, with sliced seitan, spread and French mustard plus some crisps as a snack.
A mug of apple & cinnamon infusion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.