Whatcha Drinkin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose one might be able to argue that if one might be consuming many tacos & things, Modelo might be a decent choice because there's absolutely no heft to it, and there's nothing interesting about it to intrude on the food. LOL :bag:

It's really blah nothing.... Nothing, with lime.

just found that on my new kettle the water level window doesn't show the water actually boiling. I opened the lid and indeed the water is at a rolling boil! I'm not 100% happy with it, the lid opening is small, the water indicator is absolutely useless, and now I feel bad about the price. OTOH, I can't go to a store to compare any so I'd be ordering online again. Hmmmmm.[/QUOTE]
Just saw that post and want to update my kettle review. I now really like it! The water temp selector does work well and the water level indicator took getting used to.

I did a cold brew of the fresh ground mocha coffee I got from Fresh Thyme. I think I'm hooked! It's delicious!

Soon...my most amazing coffee. I have it down to a science. Three scoops of decaf (blend of Sumatra and espresso) and one scoop of caffeinated (Sumatra and espresso) in my pour over pot.

Made some strong cold brew mocha coffee blend in my french press yesterday. I added half to unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I meant to buy plain unsweetened but found I got vanilla. I like it, but wanted to make a savory sauce with it... oh well

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
Only my second cup of coffee of the day...decaf Cafe Verona/espresso blend. :lick:

Must... have... coffee... now. LMAO :tired: I haven't had any today... and I cannot stop yawning. Even just typing the word "yawning" made me yawn.... :rofl:

I'm trying a new (to me) drink called Dash. Raspberry flavour.

Our British sparkling spring water is infused with whole squashed Raspberries for a summery dash of flavour.

NO CALORIES - NO SUGAR - NO SWEETENERS

INFUSED WITH WONKY FRUIT AND VEGETABLES - We want people to drink more water and throw away less fruit and vegetables. Both from farming backgrounds we've seen first hand how much we produce goes to waste. It's time to do something about it.

MANUFACTURED IN THE UK.

PERKING UP WATER NATURALLY - We're Alex and Jack, on a mission to disrupt mainstream fizzy soft drinks. We're tired of fizzy drinks being packed with added sugars or flavourings, so we got creative and Dash was born.

Reactions: Val
^ The raspberry taste wasn't very strong, but I thought it was nice. It's much better to drink a healthy drink like that over something like a can of coke. I'm going to have the raspberry one in the evening. I crave coke quite a lot but I try not to drink it too often.:D

I'm trying this other new drink this morning. :cool:

TENZING - Natural energy drink. It reminds me of a gin and tonic for some reason.

6 key natural ingredients: Himalayan Rock Salt, Green Coffee, Lemon Juice, Guarana, Green Tea and Beet Sugar.
55 calories per can with zero artificial sweeteners or additives.
Vegan, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Sugar Tax Free and CQUIN Approved.
100% Recyclable and BPA Free can.
5% Of our profits are invested in environmental projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.