Nutrition & Diet what to eat while having intestinal problems

peacefulveglady

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello
I am wondering if you all can give me inside of what i can eat while having gastro virus through my intestinal tract and flu like also... I have a few things such as vegan gel packs and rice and some cereals and veggie broth or so.. I am wondering what else i can use to get some nutrition ...
Thanks
PVL

I make a dish of cooked rice then in a pan add margarine , asafoetida , celery , cook for a while ,then add rice and a small amount of salt and cook until the celery is cooked, then serve ......its great for upset stomachs' .

This is the list of food and drinks I should have available that I got from my sister after I had tummy troubles, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea last year. I added some items of my own.

Plain water with electrolytes (Recharge or Propel)
V8 Vegetable Juice
Vegan jello
Applesauce
Instant noodles
White rice
Bananas
Baked potatoes, preferably eaten plain
Crackers, preferably saltines
Clear vegetable broth
Miso soup, with or without noodles
Vegetable soup

Oh, and get the best probiotics you can afford and start taking those to help the "good" bacteria in your gut.

Last edited:
This is the list of food and drinks I should have available that I got from my sister after I had tummy troubles, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea last year. I added some items of my own.

Plain water with electrolytes (Recharge or Propel)
V8 Vegetable Juice
Vegan jello
Applesauce
Instant noodles
White rice
Bananas
Baked potatoes, preferably eaten plain
Crackers, preferably saltines
Clear vegetable broth
Miso soup, with or without noodles
Vegetable soup

Oh, and get the best probiotics you can afford and start taking those to help the "good" bacteria in your gut.
Thanks for the list and everyone else keep them coming..
yes i been taking a probatic for a week now so that is taken care of..

Reactions: Amy SF