What television show are you watching these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jillyan10

Newcomer
Reaction score
I have been watching and looking for new episode of the television show The Flash, Game of Thrones, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries and The Big Bang Theory these past days. I love these shows since I love comedy, action and fiction. How about you then?

Reactions: Cyprus
I have started watching the Strain, Being Mary Jane 2, Bones and Hawai 5-O. I am looking forward to Wayward Pines.

I've been a fan of the Big Bang Theory for quite a while and that's absolutely a favorite of mine. Even after so many seasons, I watch every episode and still laugh as much as I did when the show was first released. I've also been re-watching a lot of old episodes of 30 rock, and got into a new show on Netflix called The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - it's hilarious and I would totally recommend it if you've got a good sense of humor!

I'm definitely a fan of comedies over any other type of TV show!

I just watched 'The Affair' on Showtime. It was on around the holidays, but I caught it online. Oh my gosh, was it good! It's obviously about two married people involved in an affair with one another, but it also has a murder mystery involved as well. It starts off a little slow, but there's so much going on you can't stop watching! I'm glad I just watched it so I don't have to wait as long for season 2. Just a warning if anyone plans on watching it, it is rather risque.

I guess I have to be masochist or something because hating it to death, I keep watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians, just for the pleasure to criticize them.

Other than this, I'm not following any other television show on a regular basis, but sometimes a random episode of any on air when tuning a channel.

I love Game of Thrones and I have been watching that also. When I first started to watch the show, I wasn't able to stop. Now that I don't have as much time I just try to watch it when I can. Some of the other shows that I'm watching are Parks and Rec and Under the Dome. These are the only ones that I've been watching because I don't like to watch too many at once.

I love Big Bang too, but the best show now has to be The Detectorists. Looking forward to The Bridge starting Saturday.

Have a guess.
FYI this isn't a mask. It's a WATERMELON!

Screen-Shot-2016-06-19-at-11.55.44-AM-1140x755.jpg

has anyone else here watched Murdoch Mysteries?

it is a Canadian show, filmed and set in Toronto and there are 12 seasons currently on Netflix with another season coming on Sept 2nd and the 14th season will start showing on CBC later in September

We are really enjoying it (although I had to twist his arm to start watching), it is dramatic, funny and interesting and historical with many historical figures that are well known and lots of inventions etc. Most of the cast is Canadian with a few Americans and Brits sprinkled in.

Emma JC

Since you brought it up I started recording the episodes off of TV.

Uh, oh. I thought I had added it to record. but there is nothing there. It turns out I have to subscribe to Acorn to get them. I'm not sure I want to tho.

I see my library has all the seasons on DVDs. I just put Season One on hold.

@Emma JC, this is an old and neglected thread. there is a more active thread on TV shows

Reactions: Amy SF
Since you brought it up I started recording the episodes off of TV.

Uh, oh. I thought I had added it to record. but there is nothing there. It turns out I have to subscribe to Acorn to get them. I'm not sure I want to tho.

I see my library has all the seasons on DVDs. I just put Season One on hold.

@Emma JC, this is an old and neglected thread. there is a more active thread on TV shows

It is on Netflix in Canada, not in the USA?

Emma JC

Reactions: Emma JC
Status
Not open for further replies.