What is one dish that you've veganized?

I just watched a YouTube video where Sauce Stache just made scrambled eggs from pumpkin seeds - so although I didn't do it myself I think it is pretty clever and the ingredients and method were very simple...

Emma JC

I've always thought it funny that when I was omnivorous I'd make spaghetti with vegan, just marinara, bell peppers onions mushrooms-no cheese
Now I always make it with marinara, meatless meatballs, and FYH parm, no veg

• Wow
  • Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
My vegan chili changes constantly.

Mine does too. I don't think I've ever made it exactly the same way. I basically use up what needs to be used up. So if I have leftover cauliflower, it goes into my chili. I do try to keep my seasonings consistent though.

Reactions: Emma JC
I am such a chili purist. When I do change it up I'm disappointed! :rofl:

I would like to see a vegan sunny side egg.
Scrambled eggs are the next best thing but nothing beats a sunny side up

Reactions: Veganite
I would like to see a vegan sunny side egg.
Scrambled eggs are the next best thing but nothing beats a sunny side up

Check out Gaz's egg yolk at about 12:40. It might not be quite a sunny side up, but it sure looks impressive.

Today I veganized a swedish dish called Flygande Jakob (Flying Jacob) I couldn't find a vegan recipe online so I simply used Hälsans Kök fillet pieces instead of chicken, Peas Of Heaven Peacon (Vegan Bacon) for the topping, oat cream and soya milk and everything else was the same as the recipe I took it from. It was creamy, mildly spicy and utterly delicious!