Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

veganDreama

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
What has your 2018 been like?

Mine was mostly good. I went to Alton Towers twice, donated blood 3 times and learned how to use a new computer system and surf the internet. Best of all I have more energy then I used to now. I go out to the local park on my own nearly every day. Sometimes up to 3 times a day. I also go up and down 3 flights of stairs 12 to 30 times a day. I think my energy level increase is due to having Iron supplements after the 3rd time I donated Blood and a test showed an Iron deficiency. The last time I donated blood their was no deficency so something is working well. It also could have something to do with all the green tea I drink or just because I have become more confident after I started having mobility lessons again.

What are your plans for 2019?

I’m hoping to be put on the waiting list for a guide/dual purpose dog. I’ll probably get it in 2020 or 2021 as the waiting list is that long! I’m also planning to visit Birmingham city centre independently. I now know the route to the local bus stop and a route in town. I would have gone already but the warehouse cafe is temporarily closed and that’s the only route I know in the city centre. I’ll go after learning the route to the vegan buffet or when the warehouse cafe opens up again. Whichever happens first.

Whatever your plans I wish you all good luck in 2019!

Reactions: Emma JC
as far as physical health, 2018 has been my greatest year since I was in highschool probably.

not a great year for personal relationships but im hoping to turn that around in 2019