Constant hunger

Hi, I would start with a comprehensive blood test from a qualified clinical nutritionist or registered
dietician to see what you are missing. Omega 3 fats? folate? (where are your leafy greens/salads),
fruits? etcetera?. Also, you may not aborb what you are eating = leaky gut, poor digestion. cheers.

Reactions: HappyRoxy
Some humans have digestive issues and are malabsorbing what they eat. Such as, a leaky gut.
Stress can also affect our digestion. Yes it could be a hormone imbalance as well. You might
schedule a consultation with a qualified nutritionist or dietician and have some blood work done.
Cheers.

Hi,

I ate a lot. A Lot. I was always stuffed as much as I could but still felt hungry. The last year or so I ate legumes at least 2 times a day, for breakfast I had oatmeal with seeds (mostly flax and sometimes hemp too) sometimes with peanut butter also. Otherwise I would feel hungry. I also was able to eat about 1-2 tofu blocks (200-300 grams) on top of that - well I guess you ve got the picture by now... But lately I realized I didnt even like the taste anymore due to how much and how frequently I ate soy, lentils and other stuff. I tried to just overcome it, but then the hunger came and it carried on for about 2 weeks, so at the end of it I was practically starved and felt very bad even mentally because of that, because I was always physically full to the max, yet still hungry all day everyday.
You mention oatmeal, but what other carbohydrates were you eating on a regular basis?

Reactions: HappyRoxy