What coat do you wear in winter?

Anonymous1502

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Is your winter coat vegan if so what brand do you have and does it keep you warm?

In Canada it get nippy in the winter but just wear a Levi's demin jactket with a t-shirt and 2 cotton long sleeve thermal underwear tops and a pair of long john's.

Reactions: Val
I wear a padding-polyester coat in winter, but this winter, the temps were so warm, that i put it on only 3 times. It shouldn't be this warm in these latitudes.😒

I usually buy all my winter coats from QVC co uk, Centigrade brand. They are nearly all faux down (very warm) quilted and also some faux fur ones

. I once bought a faux fur coat (long) from John Lewis and felt so embarrassed when I wore it as it looks like the real thing. :confused:

I also buy some winter coats from Ross shops, Guess which are also slighted padded and made from man made fibres.

I have a cotton poly blend with some kind of synthetic batting insulation.
I bought a new jacket a couple years ago, but prior years I wore ones from thrift stores

I use a Walmart coat that's made with polyester. It's big enough to cover the upper parts of my legs, soft, keeps me warm. Has a soft inner side. The temps get so cold that even the jacket isn't enough, so I wear more layers, like a thick hoodie, long sleeves under that.

Last edited: