Reviews-Vegan/vegetarian restaurants?

Squiggy

Crazy
Reaction score
What are your favorite vegan and vegetarian restaurants, or just restaurants with more of these lifestyle options? I thought this thread would be a nice way to not only share your favorite eat-out places, but to get some ideas on places to try out.

I've really been loving a place called Garbanzos, a mediterranean restaurant. They do have meat which you can order as your protein, however most of their options are vegetarian and vegan. c: Did I mention it's also incredibly delicious? ;)

Post away!

Last edited:
I have zero options within a reasonable radius to where I live. [emoji24]

Snap.

There not one single vegetarian or vegan restraurant in my town or area.

When I'm abroad I like Real Food Daily.

Venus Sophia's Vegetarian eatery & tea room in Victoria, Vancouver Island.

Oslo, Norway:
Loving Hut
Funky Fresh Food

Edinburgh, Scotland:
Henderson's
David Bann
Nova Pizza
The Little Potatoe Shop

Reactions: Squiggy
:( I am lucky I live near a really nice vegan restaurant, plus I have other vegan options. My favorite is ION Restaurant in Middletown, CT USA. Oh, how I love thee!
There is also China Pan, which has an extensive vegan menu and is about 15 miles from my home.
Another good one is Fire and Spice in Hartford, CT, which I believe is all vegan.

Reactions: KLS52 and Amy SF
We are in central Florida and there are quite a few veg friendly and vegan/vegetarian restaurants in the Orlando area. However, I hate driving to/in Orlando (it is about a 45 minute drive). We have been to Ethos Vegan Kitchen a couple times and it is AWESOME. Totally vegan and wins awards every year. In Deland where we live, several places have veg options and some have a vegan section in their menu. These are high end places however and we have yet to try them. We can usually "get by" just about anywhere though and of course just avoid places we know would be impossible.

I love ION, too. And Shoreline Diner at exit 59...might be Guilford but I'm not sure. They have the most delicious vegan Napoleon. My omni daughter said it's better than any Napoleon she's ever had.

There are lots of lovely restaurants in London but hardly anything very close to where I live. I just usually order a veganised dish if I'm getting a takeaway.

Vegan Food & Restaurants - Vegan London

Actually looking at a list the nearest restaurant is about 20 minutes from where I live, lol, maybe it's because I don't drive that they seem far away to me.

There are lots of lovely restaurants in London but hardly anything very close to where I live. I just usually order a veganised dish if I'm getting a takeaway.

Vegan Food & Restaurants - Vegan London

Actually looking at a list the nearest restaurant is about 20 minutes from where I live, lol, maybe it's because I don't drive that they seem far away to me.

Mildrid's in Lexington street would be my very first option.

I'm planning a trip to London in April and would really like to go to Mildrid's.

There is so much choice for veg*ns in London compared to other cities. I think that the London's restaurant scene reflects it's
diverse choice of food for all visitors.

Mildrid's in Lexington street would be my very first option.
I've been there, though it was several years ago now. I would not particularly recommend it. Food was OK, but it was much too crowded and loud and they kept the door open despite freezing temperatures etc. Some of my best London restaurant experiences have been at Manna, though my wallet cried out in pain afterwards.

I've been there, though it was several years ago now. I would not particularly recommend it. Food was OK, but it was much too crowded and loud and they kept the door open despite freezing temperatures etc. Some of my best London restaurant experiences have been at Manna, though my wallet cried out in pain afterwards.

That is always interesting to know. Perhaps they have changed their open door policy in the cold ?:D

There is so much choice for veg*ns in London compared to other cities. I think that the London's restaurant scene reflects it's
diverse choice of food for all visitors.

Yes and it seems like new veg restaurants and cafes open all the time.:)