What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Veronica Mars first aired I couldn't watch it. It was at the same time as Lost and my VCR could only record one show at a time.
Eventually, I watched all of VM on DVDs. And to this day I am a huge marshmallow. I even saw Season 4 on Hulu.

Season 4 has the Crissy Hines singing We Used To Be Friends as part of the opening credits.

Nevermind the imagery, these guys are explicitly anti-fascist.

That "Hair toss, check my nails, baby how you feelin'" song, and then that "Yeah you got that yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy" song.

I'm not sure I enjoy listening to Pomme very much. Well I liked "tous les garçon et les fille de mon âge" all right. Because it reminded me of my childhood.
She's very french I don't think you'll understand sociologically what her attitude means. But you might enjoy her anyway.
According to what some of you post I thought you would.
She's an environmentalist. She might be Vegan.
I think I might rather listen to This Ellis sonata. I played it loads of time (but never recorded it) and I must say I still like it:

Last edited:
I've been obsessed with Toad the Wet Sprocket, this relatively obscure band from my teens. Of course they're not obscure to people my age or a little older, but I don't see people in their teens and early twenties wearing Toad shirts like they still wear Nirvana, Pearl Jam, or Stone Temple Pilots. Of course I knew this would happen back when I was twenty. I knew so many good musicians like Tori Amos, PJ Harvey, and Toad the Wet Sprocket would be virtually forgotten because of the commercial popularity of those other Seattle bands. You know that's one of the reasons Kurt Cobain committed suicide (no really, isn't that ******* horrible? every time an 18 year old carelessly wears a Nirvana shirt without knowing what they stood for he rolls in his grave - of course he had complex mental health issues but that's a prominent reason he gave back in 1994).

So anyway, I ordered a vintage Toad the Wet Sprocket 1995 Dulcinea tee shirt recently on-line. I can't wait for young people to ask me who they are. since I'll wear it on campus and maybe even while doing environmental ed with teenagers.

Reactions: Sax
Status
Not open for further replies.