What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo! That's a good one! I've always liked it, but i stumbled across it again in June, when i was outside, sitting on a bench at the neighbourhood square after shopping. It was ~10p.m., White Nights, the sky was blue, pink and lilac, the moon was already up, the air was transparent, the birds were singing in shrubs around the square, and i was thinking about our future trip to Scandinavia that i was anticipating at the moment. And i thought: "Indeed, it's a perfect day,- if there could be more of relaxed, calm and cozy days like this".

Reactions: Brian W
Ooo! That's a good one! I've always liked it, but i stumbled across it again in June, when i was outside, sitting on a bench at the neighbourhood square after shopping. It was ~10p.m., White Nights, the sky was blue, pink and lilac, the moon was already up, the air was transparent, the birds were singing in shrubs around the square, and i was thinking about our future trip to Scandinavia that i was anticipating at the moment. And i thought: "Indeed, it's a perfect day,- if there could be more of relaxed, calm and cozy days like this".
That sounds wonderful. Those days are rare and precious!:sun:

I just discovered something really beautiful...

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
My theme song

A friend of mine was in the audience and he told me the filming of this song took hours because the puppets kept falling apart. Still, everyone had a blast.

Reactions: Val and Brian W
Turn the subtitles on so you can read the lyrics !!!
Geez!:lol: I immediately remembered my years at the music college (that i went to before the conservatoire). I learned this thing by heart (i HAD to, haha), and was playing it and singing at the same time. I bet, it didn't sound pretty (while the singing was not 100% awful, the playing was miserable, i guess). ...So yeah, despite that i was singing it in translation, i know what it's about. Btw, russian composer from "Mighty five" group, Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky, was inspired by "Erlkönig" when he was writing one of the songs from his iconic cycle "Songs and dances of death".🙂

Reactions: Gaspard
Status
Not open for further replies.