What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was drunk. Fire! What the hell some guys are thinking about when THEY are drunk?

Does anyone else like Kpop or am I the only one? :D

And I loooove this song and video (movie could've been better...

Reactions: Lou
For Boris, the opportunist rogue, who is shortly to become our Prime Minister and his pal Dave who scarpered a few years ago:

And another from the same programme. Why doesn't anyone write songs as good as these any more?

If the graphic in the background looks familiar it is because Joy Division also played on that programme. There's some debate on YouTube as to whether that bloke in the front row of the audience was Ian Curtis. I mean its possible, as he was obviously in the studio at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whoa182
You mean besides the 10 million teenagers in Korea?
Oh, you mean HERE.
I think you are the only one.
Sorry.

Yeah here haha. I'm sure that BTS is like the biggest bands in the world right now. BLACKPINK (a Korean girl band) are massive too, always breaking YT records. :D There are some really cool rock/indie bands in Korea though, less well-known in the West compared to in Korea. But Kpop is really becoming huge in the west... I wanted to see BLACKPINK but tickets cos like £400 = (

Nice song with scenes from Lost in Translation... I love this movie!

Reactions: Lou
:heart: Good Thai artist - EarthPatravee

Sorry, last one for today xD

I don't know what reminded me of this today, but I have had this song in my head all day.

My first thought was that this is such a great song that even an OmPahPah band can't ruin it. My second thought was OMG these guys are great.

I guess that I'm not the only person with this song on the brain today (from before Sting's jet-setting lifestyle led him to try to save the planet).

• Love
Reactions: Lou and Whoa182
Status
Not open for further replies.