What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another Live Looper. I ended up watching it twice. The first time I was sort of distracted but as I watched it for a second time I found there was so much to appreciate. Oh sure the girl is gorgeous, but check out the studio she is in. It is so interesting. I think she played something like 5 instruments. Even the camera work is top notch. And the arrangement and the looping was great. Stick around to the end where she drums.

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
So one of the Live Loopers I found is named Elise Truow. And I'm very impressed with her. She is just a teenager. Started playing the piano when she was 5 but made drums her instrument of choice at 10. Learned to play the guitar and bass too. she is a pretty good singer and not bad looking. She also seems to be pretty good at composition and arranging. I think she might go far.
I don't know that much about live looping but it's pretty obvious she is not using the standard pedal that most live loopers use.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
FYI, you can embed music from most streaming services now pretty cool!

I'm totally obsessed with Billie Eilish, She's a 17 year old musician and vegan (her entire family are vegans!), and she's actually pretty talented, better than the usual pop. People are calling her the "new Lana del Rey" - I'm also a huge fan of the 30-something Lana, and wouldn't go there saying Billie is the new Lana...but she's pretty cool for such a young girl.

This song is her take on climate change:

Reactions: Lou
Thirty plus years ago I saw the movie Stop Making Sense and immediately fell in love with Talking Heads.

I just discovered the whole movie is on YouTube.

Here is one of my favorites.

Gotta have some good music while doing the dishes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.