What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I listen to a new metal band and the guitars sound okay I'm just waiting for the vocalist to screw things up...not this time :)

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
Every time I listen to a new metal band and the guitars sound okay I'm just waiting for the vocalist to screw things up...not this time :)
While listening to the Sumerlands, for some reason started to wonder whether you liked Borknagar.

Last edited by a moderator:
When someone starts talking about questionable and possibly dangerous medications as mandatory and part of the "greater good"...

Brings out my aggressive side

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
A voice I know speaks to me of self-deceit and mockery
I search for life and sights to see
Somewhere beyond this cold machinery.
Nothing that I say or do, matters to the Big Machine
Nothing that I think or feel, matters to the Big Machine
And if I'm dead when tomorrow's gone, the Big Machine will just move on
The scar you gave me left my soul, hollow like the love you showed.

Most illogical... like Spock would say.
Usually I don't like Emilie Autums' music that much but this song is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know what an "earworm" is? I have had this song playing in my head all week. This is a cover. The original was by Blind Mellon (and up until a few minutes ago, I don't think I even knew their name). I think this cover is how it got stuck in my head. Let me know if it gets stuck in yours.

YouTube randomly suggests music videos to me. And sometimes its pretty amazing. I had no idea that "The Dude" was in a band. :)

Oh, yeah. I have spent too many hours on YouTube exploring PMJ. And Creep is one of my favorites. I thought it would be cool to find another one to post here. It was so hard to just pick one. But I thought this one would make a good contrast to Creep.

@Lou
Both were brilliant. The originals are also excellent.
I wonder how much practice it must have taken to master that instrument (is it called guzheng?). It looks very challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.