What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been hooked on the Xanadu soundtrack for days...

Um. The Olivia Newton-John rollerskating movie?

That seems so random. I've never seen the movie but 50 years ago I had a crush on Olivia.

Um. The Olivia Newton-John rollerskating movie?

That seems so random. I've never seen the movie but 50 years ago I had a crush on Olivia.

Thats the one! I freaking love that movie! Be warned, if you go searching for it: the acting is iffy. But the music? Outstanding!
Ok, i need to rescind, Gene Kelly did the best acting in that movie.

Thats the one! I freaking love that movie! Be warned, if you go searching for it: the acting is iffy. But the music? Outstanding!
Ok, i need to rescind, Gene Kelly did the best acting in that movie.

ok. i will try and find it

I don't know why I like this song, but it was pretty catchy back in the day ;)

I talked about the movie Swing Girls in another thread. But I didn't bring it up here. So now I will. :)

The movie, which you can watch on YouTube, with subtitles, is really good. Oh, there are some issues but I found it entirely enjoyable. One of the things that makes it extra special is that the actors actually play the instruments. Sort of like School of Rock but in Japan and with Big Band Music.

Here is a little clip of their one and only concert performance.

Ok, probably should post two Sing Sing Sings back to back but while looking for some more stuff about Swing Girls I found this.

Ok, Playing an instrument really well is pretty hard, choreographed dancing is pretty hard. Doing both while carrying and playing the tuba - priceless

Check out the Kyoto Tachibana HS Band's rendition of sing sing sing

Trans Siberian Orchestra Christmas Eve and Other Stories
That and the ringing in my ears (Tinnitus). Lol. It’s louder than usual right now for some reason.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
For those of you new to the VF, you probably don't know how much I like the MonaLisa Twins.
Anyway, they posted a new video. This time an acoustic Beatles cover, Baby In Black.

I already thought they were terrific. but it's amazing. They just keep getting better

Enjoy!

Reactions: KLS52
Cool...I like them!

@Lou

Good tune, but the truth is it was that unbelievable hot babe that got my attention. wowzers!

Reactions: Lou
@Lou

Good tune, but the truth is it was that unbelievable hot babe that got my attention. wowzers!

Come for the hot babe.
Stay for the great piano playing.

Wait! no double entendre intended

I do love that song tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.