Music What are you listening to now?

They play it on the radio so often (too often)...🤪 Nevertheless, it's interesting to see the video finally (never seen it).
I don't listen to the radio... But this song was also on the Netflix series Sense8.

Reactions: Val
This song played in my dream.

I love this song. I became a super big fan of it when I was watching Sense8 on Netflix.
When you get a chance, check out the covers by Pink or Lady Gaga. or maybe at the Sense8 season premiere. or the scene from Sense8 where the Sense8 team sang it.

Trying to get up that great big hill of hope.

Last edited:
I love this song. I became a super big fan of it when I was watching Sense8 on Netflix.
When you get a chance, check out the covers by Pink or Lady Gaga. or maybe at the Sense8 season premiere. or the scene from Sense8 where the Sense8 team sang it.

Trying to get up that great big hill of hope.

I think I have seen all of those already, except the Lady Gaga version, but I will check out those again, because why not. Thank you. :)

More good music for those stuck at home. the song is probably about Syd a lost band member. but it works for any of us who just wish they could go and see their friends or family.

Wish You Were Here - MonaLisa Twins (Pink Floyd Acoustic Cover) // MLT Club Duo Session

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 3018
More good music for those stuck at home. the song is probably about Syd a lost band member. but it works for any of us who just wish they could go and see their friends or family.

Wish You Were Here - MonaLisa Twins (Pink Floyd Acoustic Cover) // MLT Club Duo Session

This song is awesome! And what is weird it just played in my head while stretching.
This is the version I'm familiar with:

OH! just noticed that Mona is Also on a 12 string (just like David)

Reactions: Deleted member 3018