Music What are you listening to now?

I love his music too! His voice is so beautiful!
I think I first discovered his through my Pandora music service. I fell in love instantly and started to read up on his bands. I learned he is from the same city in Ontario where I once attended university for a year. Because of the relative proximity to Canada, he does do tours in my area in the states on occasion, I just need the stars to align so I can go.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
I remember seeing his videos on MuchMusic here in Canada when I was in my twenties. There were interviews too.

Hope u get to see him live!!:hug: i'm too broke and sick to see any concerts and no one to go with anyway.:(

I remember seeing his videos on MuchMusic here in Canada when I was in my twenties. There were interviews too.

Hope u get to see him live!!:hug: i'm too broke and sick to see any concerts and no one to go with anyway.:(

Too bad you are so geographically far from me. I don't often have willing concert buddies either. At least recorded music is always accessible to help us through whatever type of day we are having.

There is a certain sense of camaraderie that comes from listening to songs by artists whose lyrics express the same emotional struggles the rest of us experience. Even a song with a seemingly sad subject matter can be encouraging in a way that says, "I am not alone, nor am I the only human being to ever travel this road, so keep moving forward."

Reactions: Val and PTree15
Sorry u don't have concert buddies very often.

Yes thank goodness for recorded music since that's all I will ever have.

Relatable is definitely the best!

It's such a nice sunny day. Everyone looks in a good mood on the streets.:)

I listened to Lily Allen LDN and then Eddie Grant - Electric Avenue.:dance:

Reactions: Val