Music What are you listening to now?

Gevorg Martirosyan, "Du mi la" (Գևորգ Մարտիրոսյան, "Դու մի լա"). ...This song is installed as my alarm clock.:p

Reactions: Blues
“The Trolley Song”, Judy Garland, et al, from the movie “Meet Me in Saint Louis”, because it’s stuck in my head and I was using it to test my Echo Dot.

Reactions: Val
It’s stuck in my head because I live in an old folks home, and the people who come to sing to us and lead sing-alongs perform mostly songs from The Great American Songbook, including songs from classic stage and movie musicals. Yesterday we had someone here who led us in singing songs by, among others, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Lerner and Loewe, the Gershwin brothers, and Irving Berlin.

Reactions: Val
Armen Aloyan, "Du es sere srtis". This song is installed as my ringtone.:innocent: The MP3 file was ok, but i was unable to find a good quality version on Youtube. I like this song!

It’s stuck in my head because I live in an old folks home, and the people who come to sing to us and lead sing-alongs perform mostly songs from The Great American Songbook, including songs from classic stage and movie musicals. Yesterday we had someone here who led us in singing songs by, among others, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Lerner and Loewe, the Gershwin brothers, and Irving Berlin.
Wow! It must have been interesting (having someone at your place, who knows so much classics):innocent::clap:

I was going to say that I was listening to the late and great Keith Flint again, but it seems like my post has been deleted from earlier?!

The Prodigy - Music for the Jilted Generation (1993–1995)

Last edited:
Olivier Messiaen, "Turangalîla-symphony".
Verbier festival orchestra.
Charles Dutoit - conductor,
Jean Yves Thibaudet - piano,
Valerie Hartmann-Claverie - Martenot waves.

György Ligeti, "Lux aeterna".
"A capella Amsterdam".