Music What are you listening to now?

I was completely obsessed with Yes when I was in high school. (Yep, I'm old!) And I still enjoy them, but I don't have much of the newer stuff, especially after Trevor Rabin joined. I never warmed to him. But early Yes remains a favorite.
I hear you there - Fragile was my Dark Side of the Moon :cool: Yes are just incredible, IMHO. I was lucky enough to get to see them x3 in concert. But I love all eras of Yes, even the Trevor Horn/Trevor Rabin years. For me, it's like the three Genesis eras - Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, and the finale with Ray Wilson. I also love Tony Banks' solo work (I play keyboards though, so I'm a bit biased).

Reactions: PTree15
I hear you there - Fragile was my Dark Side of the Moon :cool: Yes are just incredible, IMHO. I was lucky enough to get to see them x3 in concert. But I love all eras of Yes, even the Trevor Horn/Trevor Rabin years. For me, it's like the three Genesis eras - Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, and the finale with Ray Wilson. I also love Tony Banks' solo work (I play keyboards though, so I'm a bit biased).
Nice! Yes was my first proper rock concert, on the Tormato tour. I've seen them seven or eight times. One of my favorite shows was at the Mann Theater in Philly. Beautiful venue, and the show was just fantastic. Genesis is wonderful. And Peter Gabriel...:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Reactions: TarheelVegan

Nice! Yes was my first proper rock concert, on the Tormato tour. I've seen them seven or eight times. One of my favorite shows was at the Mann Theater in Philly. Beautiful venue, and the show was just fantastic. Genesis is wonderful. And Peter Gabriel...:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I saw Yes back in 1987, a few months after I bought my house. (Yow!!!) I think they had their original lead singer (Jon Anderson- it sounded like him, anyway) and they did have Chris Squire on bass, but I don't think Steve Howe was with them at the time.

ETA: I was just googling to refresh my memory... their long-time drummer recently passed away. :sniff:

I saw Yes back in 1987, a few months after I bought my house. (Yow!!!) I think they had their original lead singer (Jon Anderson- it sounded like him, anyway) and they did have Chris Squire on bass, but I don't think Steve Howe was with them at the time.
That's awesome! I so love Jon Anderson's voice.