Taking refuge in myself
Coming back to myself
I am free
I am free
I am free
I am free

• Friendly
Reactions: Blues

Prisencolinensinainciusol is a song composed by the Italian singer Adriano Celentano, and ... song which would only have as its theme the inability to communicate. And to do this, I had to write a song where the lyrics didn't mean anything. :)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: shyvas and Lou
MonaLisa Twins - Sound of Silence

This reminds me: did you hear that Art Garfunkel was not silent during a performance of Hamilton.

Hamilton is the hottest ticket Broadway has seen in years, with performances sold out through January 2017. But should you find yourself in the room where it happens, hope that you're not sitting next to Art Garfunkel. According to one of its stars, Garfunkel was more or less singing and talking non-stop during the first act, to the point where television producer Shonda Rhimes (Grey's Anatomy, Scandal) nearly wanted to take one shot at him.

Read More: Art Garfunkel Talked and Sang Through a Production of 'Hamilton,' Says Broadway Star Leslie Odom, Jr. | Art Garfunkel Talked and Sang Through a Production of 'Hamilton,' Says Broadway Star Leslie Odom, Jr.

I LOVE music. All kinds, types, and genres. So, what or who are you currently rocking out to? What floats your boat? Please post some artists and songs that you are listening to.

Here is an artist that you probably never heard of that I am currently listening to and a couple of his songs I like.