Music What are you listening to now?

The idea behind Club 27 is that so many musicians died at 27. Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Brian Jones, Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, to name a few.

Mona and Lisa just turned 27. Thankfully they have no plans to join the club. They posted, "We’ll keep eating our vegetables and putting on our seatbelts … We’ve got a new album to finish anyway!

This is an original song by them. They also did the animation for the video.

OK, sorry. but I have to add one more.
Mona and Lisa made this 10 years ago. They just celebrated their 27th. so the must only be 17 or so when they made this.
This video is also a good illustration of the well known colloquialism: Like a teen in a guitar shop.

Reactions: Veganite

I just bought a ticket to see Jinjer on Nov. 20. My first concert ticket purchase in I don't know how long.

OK, sorry. but I have to add one more.
Mona and Lisa made this 10 years ago. They just celebrated their 27th. so the must only be 17 or so when they made this.
This video is also a good illustration of the well known colloquialism: Like a teen in a guitar shop.
Oh. shoot. I forgot to include the video.

Veganite what are you doing, liking a video that isn't even there?

• Haha
Haha, thanks. I might try it when i go to the country and can get to a place where no one can hear me. I definitely won't be singing with an opera voice, because singing is not my specialty, strictly speaking. I sing at home quite frequently, but i do it for pleasure, not for living. For living - i play the piano, which is not my specialty either, and my playing was awful at college and conservatoire, lol. But... i had to learn how to do it somehow, because, as we say, "hunger isn't your aunt". :lol:
Haven't heard from you in a while Val, hope all is right :) . Out of interest if piano isn't your speciality, what is ?

• Friendly